Clema peumatica DESTACO Light Standard
- DESTACO Pneumatic Toggle Clamps utilize the same basic design and operation as manual hold-down or straight-line toggle clamps, but are operated pneumatically.
- They retain the desirable toggle-lock safety feature, so they stay mechanically locked even with total loss of air pressure.
- Holding capacities are a function of the cylinder/clamp/pressure combination.
- The units are completely self-contained and require only a pressure source hook-up. Most models are equipped with a magnetic piston ring for end position sensing using optional switches.
- Main advantages include:
• Remote operation
• Consistent clamping force
• Fast acting
• Over-center locking for safety