Știft cu bile pentru filet, autoblocant | d1=M10 / l1=30 mm / oțel inoxidabil | 22355.1206
Cod produs: 22355.1206
|d1=M10 / l1=30 mm / oțel inoxidabil|
|Oțel inoxidabil 1.4305|
|Aluminiu, portocaliu, anodizat|
|Oțel inoxidabil 1.4542, călit prin precipitare|
|Thermoplastic PA 6, black, dull similar to RAL 9005|
|blocare, contact, poziţionare, reajustare, sigur, încuietoare|
Threaded lock pins are used for quick fastening, locking, adjusting, changing and securing. Quickly and easily unlockable for frequently repeated connections.
By pressing the button, the threaded segments unlock and the threaded lock pin can be inserted into or removed from a threaded hole. A time-consuming screwing in and out is unnecessary.
The threaded lock pin is characterised by the following features:
- no time-consuming screwing in and out
- self-locking due to spring load
- Oțel inoxidabil 1.4305
- Thermoplastic PA 6, black, dull similar to RAL 9005
Buton de apasare
- Aluminiu, portocaliu, anodizat
Element cu filet
- Oțel inoxidabil 1.4542, călit prin precipitare
- oțel inoxidabil
Threaded lock pins can only be mounted into a thread that is true to gauge.
- Press button
- Insert the threaded lock pin into the threaded hole
- Release button
- Unscrew the threaded lock pin approx. a quarter of a turn anticlockwise
- Press button
- Remove the threaded lock pin from the threaded hole
The threaded segments are unlocked by pressing the button.
Variantă specială la cerere.
Can easily be fitted with retaining cable EH 22355.